This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Exactly. I'm betting Jason will shock the world by showing up with an intact deck! What did you think I meant?

(Seriously, though, Jason to win. It's a longshot bid, but if I win it I'm going to get quite the leg up on this game!)
LORE wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:Heaney gets the win with a Spot infiltration deck.
Did I mention that at our Regionals pants are optional? Get that plane ticket handy, ya crusty ol' flasher. :cheersL:
I can confirm that pants are optional, as the tournament will happen without me. That day I've got another obligation related to celebrating Norwegian Constitution Day. So James, if you want to bet on me shocking the world, either by having a deck ready or by winning, you'll have to bet on me on the 2E side, which I plan to play in since I haven't been invited to your birthday party.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Aw, hell. If you're not there, I'm screwed. I only win tournaments when you randomly bump off Kris before I have to face him!

I guess I'd better change my pick to Kris, then.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Real men cut and sleeve 20 minutes before the event.
LORE wrote:Did I mention that at our Regionals pants are optional? Get that plane ticket handy, ya crusty ol' flasher.
You do remember what happened last time right? ;)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
sexecutioner wrote:You do remember what happened last time right? ;)
You mean the part where Ken looked up your kilt, or when I grabbed your bare flabby ass after you started humping my leg like a horned up Chihuahua?
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
LORE wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:You do remember what happened last time right? ;)
You mean the part where Ken looked up your kilt, or when I grabbed your bare flabby ass after you started humping my leg like a horned up Chihuahua?
"Looked up"? Clearly you've forgotten when Ken reached up there and gave him a good long milking, just to earn an extra 20 points.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]