This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Today I’m running a sealed event in Manchester followed by an exclusive preview tournament using the Project Jellyfish revamped TNG starter decks!

The 1E boards have been a little quiet this week so I want to see some activity! What are you looking forward to about revisiting TNG Block? What do you want to see?

If we get enough posts, I’ll send an exclusive preview to Dan to put on Social Media and here!

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know not in the scope of your project, but having a [TNG] [Bor] faction and [TNG] [Car] factions would be nice. There's plenty of Borg material for it, and possibly enough for Cardassians too.

(More Team Gray would always be wonderful of course.)
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
jrch5618 wrote:I know not in the scope of your project, but having a [TNG] [Bor] faction and [TNG] [Car] factions would be nice. There's plenty of Borg material for it, and possibly enough for Cardassians too.

(More Team Gray would always be wonderful of course.)
One of those teams might get some help in Jellyfish (but it’s not in the starter cards).
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote:I'm more interested in TNG verbs than I am in nouns - TNG is all about getting those PAQ cards out of the binder for me, so I tend to be more excited about the incidents that enable me to do so.
Hmmm, there’s one card we talked about today because it helps get a TNG personnel from Holodeck Adventures out of the binders.
edgeofhearing wrote:But I'm also a big fan of your new avatar.
I call him “Mornos”!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
KazonPADD wrote:Hmmm, there’s one card we talked about today because it helps get a TNG personnel from Holodeck Adventures out of the binders.
It's Carlos' time to shine now! ;)
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:Hmmm, there’s one card we talked about today because it helps get a TNG personnel from Holodeck Adventures out of the binders.
It's Carlos' time to shine now! ;)
You do have a Fedora obsession don’t you?

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
KazonPADD wrote:You do have a Fedora obsession don’t you?
I don't fedora what you're talking about...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I'm hoping Jellyfish brings us some new TNG Ferengi Acquisition because... reasons. :shifty:

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote:Today I’m running a sealed event in Manchester followed by an exclusive preview tournament using the Project Jellyfish revamped TNG starter decks!

The 1E boards have been a little quiet this week so I want to see some activity! What are you looking forward to about revisiting TNG Block? What do you want to see?

If we get enough posts, I’ll send an exclusive preview to Dan to put on Social Media and here!
A TNG version of Julian Bashir from Birthright.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The obvious one is TNG Ferengi to get a good skill matrix so they see play again.

My personal fave I'm hoping for is a MEDICAL class for Followers of the One. :)
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
KazonPADD wrote:Today I’m running a sealed event in Manchester followed by an exclusive preview tournament using the Project Jellyfish revamped TNG starter decks!

:shifty:
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:

:shifty:
Meh, 14 posts (4 of which are me)* doesn’t feel enough to justify a spoiler yet. Where’s the inevitable request for the Gatherers? I’m a harsh taskmaster and IF there’s a spoiler coming, I’m gonna make you work for it!

* now 15 / 5
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]