This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:As far as Premiere went, I personally didn't care if I had complete BB, WB 94 and WB 95 sets. As long as I had one of each card, I was counting it.

In fact, there are 2 or 3 rare missions I only have in silver border from the Collector's Tin.
Ah the silver border collector tin Premiere cards, the only way I have some of these cards believe it or not. After a while I gave up buying premiere stuff in general and I was long past the collecting prime of the game when online buying really came into effect. But it's okay, I like these cards looks anyway, I wish they had more of those.
Chief Financial Officer
 - Chief Financial Officer
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
Yeah I am missing 3 non reflections foil cards for whole 1E set.

TMP KIRK
TMP FED RELIANT
TMP HMS BOUNTY (BOTH)

So annoyed lol can’t find em anywhere

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Yeah I am missing 3 non reflections foil cards for whole 1E set.

TMP KIRK
TMP FED RELIANT
TMP HMS BOUNTY (BOTH)

Yeah, I don't have anywhere near a complete set of Reflections either.

I'm assuming on that first one, you mean James T. and not Admiral. ;)

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I thought I had a box with a bunch of rares I used to have extra, but I must have given them away. I did find a Deanna Troi foil and sealed USS Jupiter that came with the All Good Things Box.

found a few artifacts as well.... a reflections checklist i printed off Decipher's site in 2001, a mirror mirror rules supplement sheet, the original flattened premier starter deck box that my mother bought my during a business trip to California in 1994. kept it for sentimental reasons, it started my collection lol

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Yeah I am missing 3 non reflections foil cards for whole 1E set.

TMP KIRK
TMP FED RELIANT
TMP HMS BOUNTY (BOTH)

I may be able to help ... PM sent.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
the only thing i am missing from my decipher set is the over sized decaren. once i aquire that i will have 2 commplete sets. i have three complete BB premiere counting a gift set i found resonably a while ago. the hardest to get was the foil from the championships 34th rule. and that was mainly money. but one oversized card away.

i was considering selling one set of 1e some day soon. we we shall see.

congrats on the find though!

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
Squircifer wrote: i was considering selling one set of 1e some day soon. we we shall see.
Dont. Except for some odds and ends, you will not get any good money for it.

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:You might not care about it, but maybe some might. And it makes me happy.

On July 2nd, I got a shipment from Amazon of the alternate image Hirogen color version of the Olarra. The reason this made me happy is that with that card, I officially completed a collection of all Decipher produced 1E in one border color or another (except for All Good Things, which just isn't realistic at the price it goes for now) complete with all the ultra rares and all the alternate versions of the multi-affiliation cards that Decipher began producing in the Voyager set.

A lot of this was only possible thanks to the immense generosity of a certain user here who I've already thanked via PM, but won't mention here just so no one bugs them for similar generosity. Long time users can probably guess who I'm talking about though.

It's a day I never thought would come. I have reached nerdvana.
Congrats man! That's awesome! It's always a great feeling when you complete any kind of collection; especially one as large as the Decipher 1E series!

I'm chugging along toward this goal pretty well myself; I REALLY lucked out and stumbled into a complete set of AGT (with box) at a local hobby shop for only $10! Couldn't believe my luck as I never thought I would actually own that set! My white whales now are DS9, Dominion and TMP with a few odds and ends from the later sets in the series; but I'll get there eventually!

Now you have to go for a complete BB Premiere set...!

:borg:

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]