This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Iella
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello everyone! I'm new around here and wanted to say hello.

I recently found my old collection of cards and talked my boyfriend into giving the game a go. Hes never played before so it's all brand new to him. Myself, I haven't played since around the time Dominion came out. We decided we wanted to play with the original rule set as best we can, but using the modern cards. So no doorways, objectives, incidents or side decks. Also no downloading since that wasn't in the original rule set either. The only card draw engine I can remember from 20 years ago was traveler with red alert, though there may be others. Also need to spend some time going through the more modern cards to see what works for card draw using the original rule set. We've played a few games so far using mostly my collection and it's gone well, though we have printed out a few missions to use.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Greetings and welcome to the site. Always glad to see new or old players coming back to the game.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Someone around here will know the answer.

There are a lot of resources on the site as well. Poke around and see what you find.

Welcome again :)

By Iella
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Been browsing the site for a couple weeks now since i found the old cards. Lot of knowledgeable people around here it looks like. :) I've had a lot of nostalgia going through this site so far. Hee hee

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Welcome aboard! Ease in and let us know what questions you have. :cheersR: :thumbsup:
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Greetings!

I’d recommend looking at the 4 TNG starter decks which recently got revamped as part of Coming of Age - I’m using them to re-introduce old players to the modern game.

Also, where are you based? There could well be playgroups nearby you could join up with!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote:Greetings!

I’d recommend looking at the 4 TNG starter decks which recently got revamped as part of Coming of Age - I’m using them to re-introduce old players to the modern game.

Also, where are you based? There could well be playgroups nearby you could join up with!
I was about to say all of this.

Welcome back!
Chief Financial Officer
 - Chief Financial Officer
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
welcome aboard!

If you need any assistance or have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Love to see old days trek collectors find their way here

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Welcome, I recently came back after playing from Day 1 until just after 2E came out. Let me know if you need any help navigating the site. Don't forget to update your Region so it is easier to find players in the your same area.

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]