This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10524
Masters of the Universe: Online, The Information Superhighway
Last Year's Attendance: N/A
Last Year's Winner: N/A
Preregistered This Year: Jon Carter (1923), Michael Van Breemen (1808), Paddy Tye (1792), Greg Dillon (1731), Austin Chandler (1689), Niall Matthew (1664), Matthew King (1629), Daniel Matteson (1585), Matthew P (1528), Alexander Schmitz (1494), ChadC (1474)
My Prediction: Paddy Tye will probably win. What I'd like to emphasize is that you should sign up for this event! This is a Masters event that doesn't require a plane ticket or a hotel bed; you just need to sign up and play a game a week. The winner could be you!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
What? No love for me? Who do you think runs this show, anyhow? :?

J/K

Super tempted to pick Big Kev here as a surprise entrant, but I'm going to go with "Dr. Death" Jon Carter.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:What? No love for me? Who do you think runs this show, anyhow? :?

J/K

Super tempted to pick Big Kev here as a surprise entrant, but I'm going to go with "Dr. Death" Jon Carter.
I didn't see your name on Lucas's list of registered entrants. Kind of hard to pick you if you aren't showing up.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote:I didn't see your name on Lucas's list of registered entrants. Kind of hard to pick you if you aren't showing up.
It's my tournament, brah. By default, I'll be there.

And Kev's notorious for not pre-registering for anything these days. Did y'all forget about Continentals already?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Armus wrote:I didn't see your name on Lucas's list of registered entrants. Kind of hard to pick you if you aren't showing up.
It's my tournament, brah. By default, I'll be there.

And Kev's notorious for not pre-registering for anything these days. Did y'all forget about Continentals already?
I picked him for Continentals, so no. :wink:

Also, I wasn't sure if you'd be playing or not. Depending on gross turnout, I thought a director couldn't play if the number went above 16.

Also, I know a lot of directors won't play if it creates a bye, so picking a director is sometimes a coin flip.

But yeah, if you roll in, I could easily see a top 3 of Carter, Sonsteby, MvB in any order. In fact that would probably be my Trifecta Box pick if we were betting this horse race style.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm going with the pre-registered participant who has the highest amount of Dojo tournament wins, Michael-sama.

...I just wish Jon-kun would come back from his hiatus to get to the Admiral ranks.

TK

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]