This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:No 22nd century affiliations unless you are playing with the TATV

So yeah that would include raptors, cards that play off of 22nd icons (like minefield via the IDIC or the like).

I wouldn’t count temporal benefactor as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I couldn't play minefield even if I wanted to since it was banned, but otherwise I'm good with that if you are. I have a few ideas that should fall within your specified parameters.... :shifty:
Well never know when something will be erratad or unbanned....

But yeah I also have ideas.

But wow so many new faces for me to meet this Sunday. Hope to play against everyone!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Given that we only have 4 rounds scheduled, I think that's a mathematical impossibility. :wink:

However, the fact that we have people coming in from Upstate NY to North Carolina blows my mind. I'm just looking forward to some great games! :thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm excited to see we're going to have so many players. Legate Damar and I have been practicing every day, can't wait to throw down. Normally I would pick myself to win but this is a brand new deck and I'm still tweaking, so I actually don't know that I'll have a shot. So here goes my prediction, my boy Bruce.

NC crew represent!!!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote:I am so rusty it hurts but I am hip to the no 22nd century, my prediction. Is proconsul
Looking forward to seeing all of you.

The first round is going to be very interesting

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Given that Austin has won both 1e events at Club Manassters this year, how do you justify this as being good advice?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Given that Austin has won both 1e events at Club Manassters this year, how do you justify this as being good advice?
Well I haven’t promised my kids I would win. My deck is unconventional to say the least...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
What a weekend! What an event!

Unfortunately the Buffalo dynamic duo of Robin and Mark ran into some logistical difficulties and couldn't make it, but the North Carolina crew came in force and it was a throwdown! Borg x2! Dominion! Romulan Raptor shenanigans! Delta Quadrant Mirror Universe Emperor Slaby's! And a couple of guys who actually thought Star Trek CCG was about solving missions...

Mad Props to Bruce, Chris, and James for making the drive up. Hopefully next time the Buffalo crew can join us and take the 1e Crazy to the next level!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:What a weekend! What an event!

Unfortunately the Buffalo dynamic duo of Robin and Mark ran into some logistical difficulties and couldn't make it, but the North Carolina crew came in force and it was a throwdown! Borg x2! Dominion! Romulan Raptor shenanigans! Delta Quadrant Mirror Universe Emperor Slaby's! And a couple of guys who actually thought Star Trek CCG was about solving missions...

Mad Props to Bruce, Chris, and James for making the drive up. Hopefully next time the Buffalo crew can join us and take the 1e Crazy to the next level!
Dominion captured the Borg Queens in both Borg games though did a stupid attack against Brian which resulted in my ship being blown away, along with the Queen, and was subsequently unhampered

It was an awesome Sunday of 1E. Just really sorry couldnt stay for 2e

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Captain Parrish wrote:It was a great time and awesome to meet everyone

sad we didn’t get to play but next time!

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]