This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Norion12 (Nathan Anglin)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi everyone, im currently getting Lackey CCG up and running, and was wondering. Do you guys have a Discord? Id like to get some games in, but still learning. Is there a good how to play video anywhere? Also, what is the best way to go about playing online, should i check at certian times? Thanks in advance :)

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
if you read the last page or two of the sticky Lackey thread at the top of the board, there are a bunch of questions and answers about playing in there that I just asked.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Norion12 wrote:Hi everyone, im currently getting Lackey CCG up and running, and was wondering. Do you guys have a Discord? Id like to get some games in, but still learning. Is there a good how to play video anywhere? Also, what is the best way to go about playing online, should i check at certian times? Thanks in advance :)
I'll send you an invite link to the Continuing Committee's Discord channel.

As for how-to-play videos, we don't currently have them, and this is something I've been trying to crowdsource for quite some time and can't seem to get it put together. I'll be working on trying these again in late September/early October, since there's been renewed demand for them recently.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
This thread has a link to another Discord started by TK, which has pretty much all of the people who play in The Dojo (an online tournament series). That'll often have a couple people around to answer rules/strategy questions or play games on Lackey for learning/practicing or testing decks.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]