This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So I ran a tournament at my house entered it into the system but for some reason Im not able to add results nor does it show anywhere other than on my Dashboard. Can someone help me out please

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Captain Parrish wrote:So I ran a tournament at my house entered it into the system but for some reason Im not able to add results nor does it show anywhere other than on my Dashboard. Can someone help me out please
And I didn’t get an invite!

Just kidding. Hope everyone had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Captain Parrish wrote:So I ran a tournament at my house entered it into the system but for some reason Im not able to add results nor does it show anywhere other than on my Dashboard. Can someone help me out please
I'd send a PM to Maelwys

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Still needing help with this I think its because I forgot to put a venue and just put my address im not sure or maybe my address wasnt approved yet or something
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I'll take a look. BRB.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Okay, I think you were right and it was the fact that your address wasn't listed as a host in the system. I fixed that.

Since your tournament is still marked "NEW" (not "COMPLETED") it still doesn't show up on the big list, but can you at least see it now from your control panel to input results and mark it complete?

(I'm not much of a T.D. so am not SUPER familiar with this interface.)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thank YOU ill add the results when I get home from work tonight as the scorecards are there
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]