This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Norion12 (Nathan Anglin)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Heya guys I was digging around trying to find checklists to put in my binders in front of sets, and using the wayback machine, got all the PDF checklists from the old Decipher website and thought I would share them, if anyone else is as anal as me as far as organization goes lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/24olc2w5iy2q ... _oADa?dl=0

I was thinking of making up matching pdfs for all the sets for checklists using some of the official layouts, as some of the sets don't have pdf checklists, only html lists. If anyone else would like to use them, let me know it might give me to drive to do them lol.

Also, apparently Decipher had a podcast called "Radio Free Decipher". I got some downloaded, including an interview with Wil Wheaton, if anyone wants i could put some on Youtube. Laters guys :)

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Damn you are doing the Prophets work! Awesome! Can I share this on the Facebook group also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is great! :thumbsup: I've been looking for all cards lists on and off, and I did found the big one ("all cards"), which would've suited my purpose -- but regretfully it doesn't contain the All Good Things (AGT) & Enterprise Collection expansion sets (XS?). Not that I have any cards of AGT (and just 1 of E'prise) but I do like my documentation to be complete... 8)

So, a few years back, I switched to digital (i.e., the awesome up-to-date all-card spreadsheets that lurk around here, converted to my use). There are so many advantages to being able to filter and search, and having your deck lists in the same sheet as your collections, that I probably wouldnt want to go back to paper.

But the other lists in the package are nice to have archived, too. (I do collect vintage Decipher files.) And I always wondered if there were any other lists that I missed. So thanks!

And if ever there will be dedicated, matching lists of all XSs, I'm sure I'll put them to some use... :wink:

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]