This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Suden Kapala wrote:
Armus wrote:Much as I love Borgs, the top 3 are a cut above the field at this point.
Acknowledged. I propose this solution: let's correct / rectify that after the Borg's next 2 moves up? They just want to reach the (top) end of the spaceline (and then disappear off/down again, for all I care). It's a bucket list thing. 8)
And, perhaps we can even have Where no one has gone before on table, and they'll re-enter from below! :o
Ok while you're taking the Borgs on their Cytherians trip, I'll go ahead and square up the Image/ [SF] outstanding disparity.
Has a consensus been reached whether the Borg should execute a Cytherian Maneuvre via WNOHGB? Does the newly reassimilated Hoss Drone concur? We will comply. Rules are not irrelevant. 8)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
No way they go to the bottom. On the merits I can't see how Borg are anything but top 10.

They could float back down to 4 or 5 and I won't feel the need to drop them any further.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I say the top 7 are pretty locked in and should be frozen at this point. I look at that top 7 and go: "sure, just give or take the pilot of the deck". Then do another x weeks, then decide on another freeze or not...… my 2 cents.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
And... going down automatically. Thanks for the boost there, Mogh.
Armus wrote:No way they go to the bottom. On the merits I can't see how Borg are anything but top 10.

They could float back down to 4 or 5 and I won't feel the need to drop them any further.
I could've slowly brought them back up again from their Cytherian dive... :P

You and the Hoss obviously take the ranking seriously. Since I have no clear idea how I would quantify the affilitations' power ranking in Traditional -- let alone how they stand in relation to each other nowadays -- I stepped in this just for fun (seeing as it seemed to be a quiet topic, back in September).

So, it somehow feels like I shouldn't mess around anymore, since my moves would be based solely on personal sentiments. (I was thinking about bringing [Kli] or [Fer] up, because I like playing those, too.) If this has become a more serious matter, I should retreat after having helped bring the Borg down to a more realistic spot. 8) As promised. The Borg have [SD] Honour, too (a tiny little bit... x3 in Traditional? I'll look that up later -- I do love the card search engine here!)... :P

(If I write, I try to practice UK spelling, since that's closer to home. Always feels funny omitting the "u" from things like "color". So, I try not to. But as a skill, it feels funny with the "u"...)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Ferengi worse than DS9-Maquis?? Sorry, but that is ridiculous.
So flip them. You get a vote too.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yes Caretaker, feel free to join the fray, of course. I'd help you out, but an [Obj] was already consensusously(?) established (which isn't mandatory, by the way, I think) for the Borg, so that goes first.

To the [SCC] Subcommand: just tell the [SCN] drones when to stop moving down. They will comply. 8)
  1. [Vul]
  2. Image (All-Property)
  3. [SF]
  4. [1E-TNG] [Kli] (+1)
  5. [Bor] (-1)
  6. [22] Image
  7. [Hir]
  8. [EE] [Fed]
  9. [1E-TNG] Image
  10. [KCA]
  11. [1E-TNG] [NA]
  12. [Fed] (All-Property)
  13. [1E-TNG] [Fed]
  14. [Dom]
  15. [1E-DS9] Image [Car]
  16. [OS] [TE]
  17. [1E-DS9] [Fed] [Baj]
  18. [TE]
  19. [1E-TNG] [SF]
  20. [1E-DS9] [Car]
  21. [1E-DS9] [Kli] [Fed]
  22. [22] [Kli]
  23. [1E-DQ] [Fed]
  24. [OS] [Fed] [Kli]
  25. [Kaz]
  26. [CF] [Fed] [Kli]
  27. [Kli] (All-Property)
  28. [Vid]
  29. [1E-DQ] [Holo]
  30. [TE] [SF]
  31. [Baj] (All-Property)
  32. [1E-DS9] [Fer] [Dom]
  33. [1E-TNG] [Fer]
  34. [1E-DS9] [Maq]
  35. [Fer] (All-Property)
  36. [1E-DQ] [Maq]
  37. [1E-DS9] [Baj]
  38. [1E-DQ] [Kli]
  39. [1E-TNG] [Maq]

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
  1. [Vul]
  2. Image (All-Property)
  3. [SF]
  4. [1E-TNG] [Kli]
  5. [Bor]
  6. [22] Image
  7. [Hir]
  8. [EE] [Fed]
  9. [KCA] (+1)
  10. [1E-TNG] Image (-1)
  11. [1E-TNG] [NA]
  12. [Fed] (All-Property)
  13. [1E-TNG] [Fed]
  14. [Dom]
  15. [1E-DS9] Image [Car]
  16. [OS] [TE]
  17. [1E-DS9] [Fed] [Baj]
  18. [TE]
  19. [1E-TNG] [SF]
  20. [1E-DS9] [Car]
  21. [1E-DS9] [Kli] [Fed]
  22. [22] [Kli]
  23. [1E-DQ] [Fed]
  24. [OS] [Fed] [Kli]
  25. [Kaz]
  26. [CF] [Fed] [Kli]
  27. [Kli] (All-Property)
  28. [Vid]
  29. [1E-DQ] [Holo]
  30. [TE] [SF]
  31. [Baj] (All-Property)
  32. [1E-DS9] [Fer] [Dom]
  33. [1E-TNG] [Fer]
  34. [1E-DS9] [Maq]
  35. [Fer] (All-Property)
  36. [1E-DQ] [Maq]
  37. [1E-DS9] [Baj]
  38. [1E-DQ] [Kli]
  39. [1E-TNG] [Maq]
Suden Kapala wrote: To the [SCC] Subcommand: just tell the [SCN] drones when to stop moving down. They will comply. 8)
I already said anything below top 10 was criminal and the top 3 are a cut above. Anything in between is operating within normal parameters. :shifty: :borg:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Our sincere apologies. The appointed nav drone's (yours truly) memory chip is severely glitchy. I remembered the general idea, but not the specifics. Also, I get lazy this late in the day and/or when on phone instead of PC. So I invited the community to give pointers, instead of scrolling / paging back. It will not happen again. Wait... sorry... it will probably happen again. :( :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Let's start with something else.

1. [Vul]
2. [Rom] (All-Property)
3. [SF]
4. [1E-TNG] [Kli]
5. [Bor]
6. [22] [Rom]
7. [Hir]
8. [EE] [Fed]
9. [KCA]