This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which path do you want to take for WotC6?

Option 1: Make a mission from (almost) any source.
36%
Option 2: Make a 23rd century planet mission and a personnel.
64%

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote: Too late to make the [OS] restriction only apply to the “score 5 points” part?
But isn't that the much more intriguing part of the card?

(Though I think the card should maybe download natives to their mission, rather than anywhere they can validly report).
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
frakkingoff wrote:
bhosp wrote: Too late to make the [OS] restriction only apply to the “score 5 points” part?
But isn't that the much more intriguing part of the card?

(Though I think the card should maybe download natives to their mission, rather than anywhere they can validly report).
That was also too good.

In other news, check the front page tomorrow for the schedule for Will of the Collective VI, as well as additional information about the restrictions. The process officially begins on Monday!

-crp

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
bhosp wrote:I’m sad that this uses the [OS] icon at all; it would be fun to have a generalized “story mode” card.
I think I speak for the whole team when I say we are also still a little sad about this, because we wanted this to be a general-use card. We tried doing it without the icon, but it was off-the-hook good.

(That was before we added the homeworld restriction. So we had like a billion people downloading to Earth and Romulus, mostly, then turning them into 80-90 point missions with Secure Homeworld.)

Rest assured there are some very intriguing general-use cards in Project Delenn.
What about a limit of 2 or 3 per mission? Or needed to actually contribute a skill towards the mission requirements.

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]