This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
If I have a Temporal Conduit seeded can I use the text on Shuttlepod Two to report it with crew to my NX Class ship on the spaceline?

IOW, is the once each turn restriction referencing the card or the action of playing the card?

Thx.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:IOW, is the once each turn restriction referencing the card or the action of playing the card?
In almost all cases, the wording is "once per turn," which refers to the action of playing the card. In this case, though, the wording is "one per turn," which seems to refer to the card itself.

The Glossary entry for space-time portal (which should probably be generalized now that another card uses the same phrase) indicates that this means you get one total AU card per turn. Thus, you can only seed one AU dilemma beneath a Q's Planet, and you cannot report with crew an AU ship with an AU crew (well, not unless you're using STP's secondary function that does exactly that!).

Bottom line: no.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If your NX-class ship is at a time location that the shuttle and crew are native to (22nd-Century San Francisco or Smuggler's Hideout), then you can do it for in that case, you ignore the [1E-AU] icons.

Jared FW Kris 100-35

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]