This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Several months ago when I was invited to do a podcast for Vulcan Week with Maggie, I listed Temporal Benefactor as my number one card, but in the course of the conversation, I did a little riff on the power and versatility of Disrupted Continuum. I've personally used this card to good effect, mainly by getting an extra Cytherians, Jol'Yichu, or "God" to pop off against an unsuspecting opponent (I think that trio started out as Slaby tech but I could be wrong). I've also seen someone - Justin, maybe - use it to get coverage on a third planet in an Enemies of the State dissident deck.

All of this got me thinking: what other dilemmas would be good as a situational drop in on an opponent? What have you tried, and how well did it (or didn't it) work? How many tent slots are worth giving up for some swiss army knife level options?

Any other thoughts on this card and what it can do?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Denevan Neural Parasites is always a nice dilemmas to appear after your opponent got through wall dilemma...
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0