This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Looks great!

And for the record, defined borders actually make print drift MORE apparent. I always prefer borderless designs. Although, screencaps as art source in general don’t give much room for bleeds.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Quick update for the Community:

I've been working on the design and production aspects of the full art card concept along with Lucas, Charlie, and Dan. As of last night, Charlie has a PDF to send out for test printing, and Dan has agreed to work with the prototype prints to see if full art cards would work for mass foil production.

I am thrilled with the willingness of all parties to shuffle their volunteer time to see if this concept has legs.

Johnny Holeva
TCC Art Director

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My thanks to all involved for giving this a shot.

:thumbsup:

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To be fair...they dont have to be foil. I think some full art cards in normal print would be great additions as well...

~D

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
HoodieDM wrote:To be fair...they dont have to be foil. I think some full art cards in normal print would be great additions as well...

~D
I agree. In fact, I might prefer non-foil. (Though that's true in general for me.)
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
HoodieDM wrote:To be fair...they dont have to be foil. I think some full art cards in normal print would be great additions as well...

~D
That is a possibility. Right now we're still in a exploration phase trying to decide if this is possible at all. Once that's done, we'll be able to make informed choices about how to proceed. I will say that, even if we decide to make these foils, as always, they will eventually be printable.

-crp

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The way Dan cuts and pastes his awesome foils doesn’t fit full art. Would need to include some bleed to make it work, and a new pasting method?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Timo wrote:The way Dan cuts and pastes his awesome foils doesn’t fit full art. Would need to include some bleed to make it work, and a new pasting method?
That's all been done on the Art and Printing sides. And it's the point of us experimenting, to see how much extra time, expense, and/or difficulty lies in making these happen.

-crp

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
oooo Those look sharp! :thumbsup:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I do like me missions that aren't just typical shots of planets or random space phenomenon...

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
edgeofhearing wrote:
HoodieDM wrote:How do they look face forward tho when looking overhead like theyre on the table in front of you?
They're difficult to photograph from the top down, because either I get glare from the overhead lights or I block the lights.

Holy damn...that is so damn sweet. WOW.

Ok now I gotta make it to that Regional...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation