This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which planet should we turn into a mission?

Cheron
33%
Excalbia
67%

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I'd love to see a Dual Personnel card of Bele and Lokai come out of this.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Two good options. While Cheron could make for a great mission, I prefer Excalbia out of the two. I think it has more interesting personnel available and more affiliations could use it.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
GooeyChewie wrote:Two good options. While Cheron could make for a great mission, I prefer Excalbia out of the two. I think it has more interesting personnel available and more affiliations could use it.
Oh I quite agree, but there is something in me that just wants the Riddler on the table.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote:
winterflames wrote:
Orbin wrote: My understanding was they were 'recreations' which could mean a number of things (were they actual flesh and blood beings, robots in disguise, hard light holographic recreations, only appearing in the minds of the landing party, other...)

[Holo] would be a bit limiting for these guys since [OS] ships do not have that technology, but there are ways around that. And if it was decided to make them [Holo] it's possible the planet could allow [Holo] personnel to be activated on the planet...

- James M
Except, in the episode Spock says that Lincoln appeared "almost mineral, like living rock with heavy fore claws" right before he was beamed up, much as the excalbians appear out of the flesh.
Well... you have a very good point there. Guess I should have done a bit more digging before replying. Ya, [Holo] does not seem appropriate in that context.

- James M
So that just means instead of arguing over [Holo] we can argue over calling them shape-shifters instead :D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]