This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
HoodieDM wrote:
Jono wrote:Dickerson
If we pick him, we need to have him download a Boatswain's Whistle that he uses in the episode!

~D
And mention in his lore that he's a close talker! He was right in the security guys faces when he was giving orders!

When I re-watched the episode I couldn't get over this character; he's weird and I want a personnel card of him so much!

:borg:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I'm extending nominations another 24 hours due to the runoff vote for the mission special ability. This will keep both the mission and character steps synched, which will make things much easier for me!

In terms of nominations, they character you nominate does not have to be from the episode "The Savage Curtain," and you can choose any of the main cast as well. It's up to you!

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote:Ok then, I’ll nominate a Team Vulcan Dual Personnel of [Vul] Spock and Surak!
That's gotta be a [Vul] / [Fed] Dual, right?

Even Sarek wasn't born when Vulcans were [Vul]

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Davey1983 wrote:Captain Riker (from Future Imperfect). He was awarded a commendation from the 'Excalbian campaign' in the false future where Riker was captain of the Enterprise.
:thumbsup:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
HoodieDM wrote:MQ Picard from the comics.

~D
This is currently outside the bounds of what we're allowed and/or willing to do. Sorry.

-crp

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Mogor wrote:
Davey1983 wrote:Captain Riker (from Future Imperfect). He was awarded a commendation from the 'Excalbian campaign' in the false future where Riker was captain of the Enterprise.
:thumbsup:

Going with this one also.

The characters shown in the show seem obvious they would be made. However this Riker wouldn't necessarily be made without WotC I think

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
MidnightLich wrote:This is currently outside the bounds of what we're allowed and/or willing to do. Sorry.
Emphasis mine.

So you’re saying there’s a chance...
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]