This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I want to make mirror deck with time locations. I found traveling from mirror to alpha is not easy to me. Mirror universe wormhole has drawback. Guardian forever does not work for mirror universe. Protect the timeline does not help with different spaceline. So honestly the only way I found is seeding 3 crossovers and jumping with muti deimmesonal devices. So I have one in each area and a crossover to report in alpha area.

First is this legit? Second there has to be easier way. Oh yeah I know about the one shot ways like slipstream drive. I was thinking about a way like gamma area. Wormhole would be fine but the drawback is rough to me.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With The First Stable Wormhole, jumping from Mirror to Alpha (or Gamma) is real easy and doesn't even have to stop you.

Multidimensional Transport Device is also good but requires using matching pairs of missions with the errata, which is easy enough to do I suppose.

Those are the two best ways to do it IMO.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:With The First Stable Wormhole, jumping from Mirror to Alpha (or Gamma) is real easy and doesn't even have to stop you.

Multidimensional Transport Device is also good but requires using matching pairs of missions with the errata, which is easy enough to do I suppose.

Those are the two best ways to do it IMO.
Ok thanks I was trying not to use mirror universe wormhole since it has drawback. First stable wormhole only works for alpha and gamma right?

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect

Ok thanks I was trying not to use mirror universe wormhole since it has drawback. First stable wormhole only works for alpha and gamma right?
No, it works for Mirror, too. Nothing stops you from grabbing all three ends in the seed phase. And havin ENG and SCI should be a non-issue for a deck that wants to use wormholes.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
If for whatever reason you're reluctant to use First Stable Wormhole + Wormhole Navigation Schematic (perhaps because of the discarding), there's always the criminally underused Operate Wormhole Relays.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Or just use the classic Wormhole. You can do this with multiples in your deck to play two of them. Or you can use Space-Time Portal as one. You can also use a Mission II AQ mission: so play WH at the MQ mission and then flip the AQ mission to bring it there. I do wish the MQ got a Mission II with a Wormhole built into it, but alas we don't (yet). If not worried about property logos (or if using DS9), you can now play the awesome Lenara Kahn.

~D

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]