This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

-  
Greetings from Bavaria!

I'm a big startrekfan from germany and recently i started working with Tabletopsimulator on steam. Here is a yt link for the TTS trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqernEHjUc

Now What i did: I uploaded about 5500 Startrek cards(1.st edition) and implemented them in the game. they are in highres and im about to also add a LUA based simple ruleset to further automatise the gameplay. When im done with e1 e2 will soon follow.

If u already use TTS and want me to share the data with you, just write me a message.

If you want to help and maybe are familiar with LUA script, you are also very welcome to write me a message aswell, since Coding in Lua can get quite intense...

I also will upload a few images here so you can see the current stage of the project.

*EDIT* LINKto the Steakworkshop

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1660726326
Attachments:
A screenshot with ingamegraphics
tts4.jpg (91.5 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
And one more screenshot with ingamegraphics
And one more screenshot with ingamegraphics
tts2.jpg (116.86 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
tts1.jpg (160.19 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Last edited by BavarianData on Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
This looks very nice! ...and having alternatives to Lackey is never a bad thing.

TK

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Is this something you could put in the Steam Workshop? There are 1E and 2E setups there already. This looks a lot better.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, I don't even need rulessets; give me a table and these gorgeous cards and I'm there.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
What did you name the workshop so I know what to download?

I've been saying to kris for the last year that we need to move our online play into tts....

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hoss-Drone wrote:What did you name the workshop so I know what to download?

I've been saying to kris for the last year that we need to move our online play into tts....

He said it should be on workshop by end of next week. He is still uploading everything

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Looks great! And I love the holodeck theme!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Please let me know what everyone thinks!

TK

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i signed up for steam. never used it before. "subscribed" to STCCG. I can't find any link to download it or anything. Also i can't even find on my account where it says i'm subscribed. i'm baffled by this site lol

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Takket wrote:i signed up for steam. never used it before. "subscribed" to STCCG. I can't find any link to download it or anything. Also i can't even find on my account where it says i'm subscribed. i'm baffled by this site lol
You have to buy Tabletop Simulator if you haven't already. Once you've done that, launch it and you should be able to find the ST:CCG stuff.

Basically, what you subscribed to is Workshop content for those who own the game.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:
Takket wrote:i signed up for steam. never used it before. "subscribed" to STCCG. I can't find any link to download it or anything. Also i can't even find on my account where it says i'm subscribed. i'm baffled by this site lol
You have to buy Tabletop Simulator if you haven't already. Once you've done that, launch it and you should be able to find the ST:CCG stuff.

Basically, what you subscribed to is Workshop content for those who own the game.
If, like me, you are on a budget, Tabletop Simulator is 50% off at nearly every Steam sale and those sales occur about 5 times a year. If you add it to your wishlist on steam it will email you when it goes on sale.

That said, it's a pretty awesome piece of software and well worth the price if you have any interest in playing board or card games in a simulated environment, or prototyping or designing them.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I use it for SW: Destiny.

TK

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?