This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Latok wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:
All the card images load as they enter the board or search. The more cards in the batch, the longer it takes. It's no different than lackey loading them.
You can save all of the images in Lackey so they only have to load once, was wondering if TTS could do that.
Once a card has loaded, it doesn't have to reload if it goes back to the deck, etc if that's what you mean
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Hoss-Drone wrote:
Latok wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:
All the card images load as they enter the board or search. The more cards in the batch, the longer it takes. It's no different than lackey loading them.
You can save all of the images in Lackey so they only have to load once, was wondering if TTS could do that.
Once a card has loaded, it doesn't have to reload if it goes back to the deck, etc if that's what you mean
No I mean if you close the program and open it again later, like next week.
There is an option or it's default in Lackey to save an image when it's first downloaded so it doesn't have to do it again.

It seemed like TTS was downloading all of the card images as you moused over them in that video, even though you had previously created that deck so it would've downloaded the card images then as well?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:
It seemed like TTS was downloading all of the card images as you moused over them in that video, even though you had previously created that deck so it would've downloaded the card images then as well?
It does load them each time but the loading is fast. its not like lackey that would take 20 minutes. it will load every card in your deck within 5 minutes at most, and thats if its a huge deck. my 30 card destiny decks load in seconds. as a practical reality - you wont get through your seed phase and everything will have been loaded.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
My part 2 video is now up!

https://youtu.be/Opf-LJmEfnc

I answer all the questions brought forward so far. do some demonstrations and then talk to bavariandata open letter style about how I think the table lcars should be organized for a cleaner, more functional look.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:If anyone would like to participate with me in an exhibition game to be recorded - send me a PM and we'll schedule something.

Would love to but my computer won't load this correctly, need to do something about that...for some reason can play Witcher 3 without an issue but the slowdown for loading this is insane for me :(

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Looks like Tabletop Simulator may be on the Steam sale going on. FYI

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
It was a one day deal. I probably should have posted about it myself. Sorry.

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote:It takes a bit of time to get used to how to do all the things you want to do with the cards but it does have VR(can't speak for how well that works because I don't have VR set).
Can confirm that TTS works really well in VR, in some ways better than the non-3D interface.
And I only got mildly addicted and unable to perform my duties after playing that way...
Not necessarily buying a $700 VR setup for, but if you've already got it...
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0