This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

What should Yarnek's CUNNING value be?

2%
No votes
0%
10%
56%
27%
2%
2%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello!

It's time to pick attributes for Yarnek. To do so, there will be three polls - one each for INTEGRITY, CUNNING, and STRENGTH. In this poll, we'll be deciding Yarnek's CUNNING.

CUNNING is a straightforward measure of a personnel's intelligence, ability to problem solve, reason, and act logically. It's not a measure of knowledge, which is more accurately represented by a personnel's skills, but rather a measure of how well a personnel can apply that knowledge.

I've put the reasonable CUNNING values in this poll. You can vote for one (1) option in this poll, and the poll will remain open until Wednesday, February 27th. You can change your vote at any time until the poll closes.

If there are clear winners for each attribute - a value that has a majority of the votes - then those values will be Yarnek's attributes. However, if any attributes do not have a clear winner, either because the top two choices are tied or because the winner does not have a majority, then we will have a shared runoff. For example, if the clear winner for INTEGRITY is 7, the clear winner for CUNNING is 8, but there was a tie for STRENGTH between 8 and 9, then the runoff poll would have two options:

INTEGRITY 7 - CUNNING 8 - STRENGTH 8

OR

INTEGRITY 7 - CUNNING 8 - STRENGTH 9

Good luck and have fun deciding Yarnek's CUNNING!

-crp
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
One last time, the official definition from Premiere:
CUNNING indicates shrewdness, imagination and intelligence
...so basically what Charlie said, but with Decipher's stamp of approval on it.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]