This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Prefect wrote:This post is to facilitate discussion of travel plans and arrangements. We also welcome your feedback about the main event schedule or potential side events here as well.

Original announcement article here.

Update article here.

:cheersL:

Flipping awesome.

I am planning on being there the entire weekend. I need to be at the hotel itself for so if anyone wants to share a room for the weekend let me know.

No AirBnB cancelations will stop me this time in coming to Atlanta!!!

I'm down for any form of side events and looking forward to the entire weekend

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
DarkSabre wrote:
The Prefect wrote:This post is to facilitate discussion of travel plans and arrangements. We also welcome your feedback about the main event schedule or potential side events here as well.

Original announcement article here.

Update article here.

:cheersL:

Flipping awesome.

I am planning on being there the entire weekend. I need to be at the hotel itself for so if anyone wants to share a room for the weekend let me know.

No AirBnB cancelations will stop me this time in coming to Atlanta!!!

I'm down for any form of side events and looking forward to the entire weekend
We'll be honored to host you!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
Hey folks …

For those of you travelling or thinking of travelling - especially for those of you already registered:

Instead of paying multiple tournament fees throughout the course of the event, would you all rather just pay one flat fee prior to the event that would cover your participation in all events?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
1E folks:

We've got our 2E schedule together, but I wanted to ask those of you who typically don't play 2E if any of you would be willing to run some 1E side events on Friday and Saturday?

I want the 1E schedule to be just as full as 2E, so I'd love to have your help.

Message me if you're interested and with the event and time you're interested in.

The space is already secured.

By MasterOb1
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Started sorting my 1E collection into binders and decided I would look up continentals since I knew it was in Atlanta. I tried out some 2E CC stuff a few years ago. I’ve loved tribbles the handful of times that I’ve gotten to play. I haven’t PLAYED 1E since the Borg release events at Dragon Con YEARS ago.

I guess I should boot up Lackey...... I’m really hoping I can make this, even if I do get absolutely curb stomped

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
MasterOb1 wrote:Started sorting my 1E collection into binders and decided I would look up continentals since I knew it was in Atlanta. I tried out some 2E CC stuff a few years ago. I’ve loved tribbles the handful of times that I’ve gotten to play. I haven’t PLAYED 1E since the Borg release events at Dragon Con YEARS ago.

I guess I should boot up Lackey...... I’m really hoping I can make this, even if I do get absolutely curb stomped
My advice. Start with the TNG Enhanced Block decks that Paddy built and has linked in This Article.

Those decks are easy enough to play and are speedy enough to work in the modern game.

Since Continentals will be full OTF vice Block, you'll have some options, but that's as good a starting point as any.

Good luck! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
MasterOb1 wrote:I guess I should boot up Lackey...... I’m really hoping I can make this, even if I do get absolutely curb stomped
Come on out! We can get curb-stomped together. :cheersL: :cheersR:

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
The closest hotel would be the J.W. Marriott since that's the host hotel for the event.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation