This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10814
2 MAN 2 ASSTERS: Manassas Park, VA
Last Year's Attendance: 8 Players
Last Year's Winner: Austin Chandler
Preregistered This Year: Michael Van Breemen (1818), Robin Honeycutt (1724), Austin Chandler (1714), Ben Hosp (1683), Brian Sykes (1641), Lucas Thompson (1582), Mark Panna (1541), Phil Schrader (1538), Bruce Parrish (1485), Joshua Sheets (1462), DocJedi (1431)
My Prediction: After failing to defend his 2e title, Brian Sykes takes no prisoners and wins the First Edition event.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired

This belt is on the line and not going to give it up so easily. Maybe I should bring my Dominion deck if people arent thinking can win with a different one

Going to have to vote for myself on this one just because it is 1E and I think I have a fair chance at keeping my Masters title for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I would pick me, but I know what I'm playing. Can't see anyone knocking of Austin.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
There are so many incredibly talented people that will be playing, almost anyone will be a solid pick. But I have to put my money on Robin Honeycutt, who's got a 50+ game winning streak going into this event.

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Do we know whether or not Bruce is bringing the Dietz brothers with him? If so this could be the biggest 1e throwdown of the year!

I gotta pick myself, but I'm glad to see MvB and Austin also picking themselves. That's quality competition at its finest!

Even if I don't win, there's some prime ratings points pickup opportunities... :shifty:

8)
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Let's... spice this up a bit. Pick the Most Improved player (largest positive ratings increase) and the Winner correctly, and I'll send you one of these wholly and unreservedly unofficial promos that I'm bringing with me to 2 Man 2 Assters.

(Traditional rules apply, no conditional picks, picks must be made before the day of the event)
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]