This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote:Let's... spice this up a bit. Pick the Most Improved player (largest positive ratings increase) and the Winner correctly, and I'll send you one of these wholly and unreservedly unofficial promos that I'm bringing with me to 2 Man 2 Assters.

(Traditional rules apply, no conditional picks, picks must be made before the day of the event)
Cross-posting from the 2e thread: there will be enough for each attendee to get one.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'll double down and pick myself for most improved. I'm as prepared as I can be at this point and I see a lot of ratings points above me, so there's definitely some upside.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
robin1234 wrote:I'm Going with...... Myself!! The streak will continue after trek masters , and Austin make sure to shine that belt up for me 8)
Hey, welcome to the boards officially, Robin! Good luck with that win streak!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
robin1234 wrote:I'm Going with...... Myself!! The streak will continue after trek masters , and Austin make sure to shine that belt up for me 8)
Oh shit! Robin makes his debut on the boards to bring the noise!

Robin
MVB
Me
Austin
Benhosp
Phil
Bruce
Lucas

This is turning into a total survivor series! Can Club Manassters handle this much talent in one place? We're about to find out!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Armus wrote:
Oh shit! Robin makes his debut on the boards to bring the noise!

Robin
MVB
Me
Austin
Benhosp
Phil
Bruce
Lucas

This is turning into a total survivor series! Can Club Manassters handle this much talent in one place? We're about to find out!
It's going to be the field to beat for later events, that's for sure.

-crp

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Sure, I'll make sure it's shined up real nice while it stays on my side of the table
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Most Improved: Lucas Thompson. In a field like that, he only needs one unexpected win to jump quite a bit, and I think he has it in him. Sykes has bigger potential for an upset but less upside if he gets one. Don't let me down, Lucas -- I want that sexy sexy Enterprise.

Winner: It's tough to bet against MVB. I really want that unofficial promo so I'm really torn between MVB and Hosp, but, when in doubt, pick the favorite -- especially a favorite who has 8 tournaments in the bank since December 1st. MVB to win.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Most Improved: Mark Panna - he's no doubt learned a lot playing regularly with Robin, and a key win or two will vault him quite high in the standings.

Winner: I'm sticking with the streak - Robin Honeycutt.

-crp
MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]