This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which image should be used on the mission?

Option A - Straight from the HD Remaster
20%
Option B - Rotated Point of View #1
29%
Option C - Rotated Point of View #2
51%

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In the episode Spock describes the planet as too volcanic for any life, then later they are breathing on the planet with some trees... so we got that spectrum to choose from.

I'd never go to a DVD cap for a remastered episode. You still need to erase the enterprise flying away to get a shot of just the planet. The detail level of the original TOS planets and the DVD quality don't give you much of a base to work with. (It's not just the low pixel resolution streams, the interlaced mpeg layer 2 compression artifacts leave bright red planets like that a blobby mess.)
BCSWowbagger wrote:Regardless of what wins, niiiiiiiice work, Timo.
Thanks!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I love it when you get more than just "ball of color" so I voted "gimme the sun!"

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
You guys really aren't making it easy. First I went with B, then A, now I'm leaning towards C...!

That said, my main concern about C was it looked too much like TNG Earth, except TNG Earth uses a different shot than I remember, so turns out they aren't that alike.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

First: Tilly Last: Burnham

I (albeit a native English speaker) certainly read[…]

Temporal Benefactor questions

1) yes. 2) yes. 3) only the regular skills a[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Thanks for the good game :-)