This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
Have you registered for North American Continentals in Atlanta yet?

Don't just sit comfortably on those rating points, happily ensconced in your regions. Come to Atlanta and show us what you're made of. Pfti, LORE, The Ninja Scot, rsutton41, and Naetor have already registered. KillerB is coming. Will you challenge them?

Help make North American Continentals a true test of North America's best!

I'm talking to you: The Mad Vulcan, Worf Son of Mogh, Resistance-is-futile, Wambundu, Foreman, bosskamiura, Outsider, The Guardian, Commandeur, Mogor, DJstormtrooper, elveez, ltkettch17, Comicbookhero, 9of24, pschrader, bhosp, Proconsul Neral, macgyver221, OKCoyote, TReebel, Jono, rycar60, ntimmons, Armus, edgeofhearing, Brak_, commdecker, Nate Jeezy, Boratus, and all you other legends!

And, what about you would-be legend killers? You Davids out there looking for your Goliath? Come to Atlanta and show the these folks not top sleep on you. Haven't played in a while? What better way to make your return than to dust off those cards, brush up on those rules and slay a dragon!

We've got three-and-a-half months to go, and with 9 players already registered for 1E on Sunday, June 23rd and 18 players already registered for 2E on Saturday, June 22nd it's shaping to be North America's largest event of the year. With your help - maybe we'll put on the largest CC event of the year, anywhere!

Test your skills. True champions crave the challenge. I hope you'll decide to be a part of it. Come celebrate this game we all love!

Register for Saturday's 2E event here.

Register for Sunday's 1E event here.

Tribbles has yet to be scheduled - but it's probably going to be Friday night.

Message me with any questions. Or, you can also post in the main discussion threads here and here and here. Hope to see you in Atlanta in June!

:cheersL:

Michael
The Prefect
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
The Prefect wrote:I'm talking to you: ... OKCoyote ... and all you other legends!
Man, that was a good one. I almost spit out my drink.

Believe it or not, I'm actually considering going... but like every time I've considered traveling in the last couple years, it would take a miracle to actually happen.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
****BREAKING NEWS****

DA BELT IS ON DA LINE AT DA NACC IN DA ATL!!!

FULL STORY HERE!

WHERE'S DA VAULT YOU SAY? IT'S AT DA NACC IN DA ATL!

COME GET DAT GOLD!

[Rule] [Rule] [Rule]

8)

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote:Believe it or not, I'm actually considering going... but like every time I've considered traveling in the last couple years, it would take a miracle to actually happen.
I’m coming to Atlanta.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
From the Decipher era? You don’t. Like the rest of us, you have to start over unfortunately.

From TrekCC and a different username? That’s should just be a PM to Maelwys...

TK

By Kander77 (Lee Sneathen)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:From the Decipher era? You don’t. Like the rest of us, you have to start over unfortunately.

TK
Dang, to have my 2000 odd rating points back would be awesome, although pointless lol.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Kander77 wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:From the Decipher era? You don’t. Like the rest of us, you have to start over unfortunately.

TK
Dang, to have my 2000 odd rating points back would be awesome, although pointless lol.
Yeah, I've tried to find an archive of old Decipher ratings, if only for historical interest, but they seem to be completely gone from the Internet. Lots of Decipher stuff survives in the Internet Archive, but the whole DGMA player rating appears to be gone as though it never existed.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:How is Kevin Jaeger not mentioned above?
Not only that, how is Neil "I don't play 1e that game sucks" Timmons mentioned as a top player in North America?!

Was this a copy/ paste from the 2e promo or something?

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Armus wrote:
Not only that, how is Neil "I don't play 1e that game sucks" Timmons mentioned as a top player in North America?!

Based on who is listed, knowing some of them don't play 1e, Yes :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Kander77 wrote:How am I not listed?
Because you never call or write? I'd schedule more 1E if folks would respond to my emails...

:shifty:

:lol:

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:
Armus wrote:

Based on who is listed, knowing some of them don't play 1e, Yes :)
I feel insulted slightly by that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Kander77 (Lee Sneathen)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Kander77 wrote:How am I not listed?
Because you never call or write? I'd schedule more 1E if folks would respond to my emails...

:shifty:

:lol:
whoops
Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]