This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which title should be used for the Excalbia mission?

Examine Morality
73%
Reenact Morality Demonstration
11%
Conduct Morality Analysis
16%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
This is it! The last step of Will of the Collective VI - choosing the final mission title. We didn't quite have a clear majority winner for the title of the Excalbia mission, so now it's time for a runoff between the top three choices (as the 2nd and 3rd place choices were tied). For review, here are the three choices left:
Examine Morality
Reenact Morality Demonstration
Conduct Morality Analysis

You can vote for one (1) of these choices, but you can change your vote at any time before the poll closes on Wednesday, March 13th. As this is a runoff vote, the choice with the most votes, even if it isn't a majority, will be declared the winner. In the rare and unlikely case of a tie, the winning lore will be determined randomly.

Good luck! Make sure to reply to this post arguing for your favorite title - you might just sway some votes!

-crp

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
"Examine Morality" feels more okay to me than the other two, but the wiggle room as mentioned is also nice.

"Conduct Morality Analysis" is for me too business-like (but I'd love it if this were a Ferengi mission). On the scale of a cultural exchange to one-sided testing, this feels uncomfortably closer to the latter as well.

"Reenact Morality Demonstration" I think would really need lore that gels with it, perhaps letting us know that the crew are, for example, invited guests. But the "[m]ake contact" in the lore implies that the crew is the initiator here--it's one thing if their objective requires that they perform a reenactment, but if their objective is the reenactment, it feels to me there's a step being skipped here. One does not simply make landfall, pull off a performance, and turn toward the Excalbians with an expectant look. The Excalbians have seen this before after all. So I guess this is missing something for me.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]