This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Should Examine Morality be approved?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks!

We have one final vote for you, and that is to get your final approval on the mission we've created - Examine Morality. We've uploaded the Final Art Proof as a PDF for you to examine, so you can zoom in and inspect the card to make sure it's what you wanted.

Please take a look, and then vote either to approve the card (if it meets your standards and represents the choices made by the community), or reject it (because something is wrong). If you vote to reject the card, please post and share your concerns so that others can weigh in as well. If a majority of voters approve this card, we'll officially close the book on the mission half of Will of the Collective VI!

Note: There is no expansion icon at this time because we don't have a home for this yet; please, don't factor this element into your decision.

You can change your vote any time before polls close on Friday, March 22nd.

-crp
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
eberlems wrote:Should the "23rd" have the "hochgestellt" letters "23[sup]rd[/sup]"?
Do we want that here too like all the 23rd cards, just Secure Strategic Base doesn't.
I will double check, but I believe that we're no longer doing superscript letters like that.

-crp
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0