This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
tlmirkes wrote:Does the dual personnel card complicate Arbiter selection in any way?
Dual-personnel cards complicate everything they touch. :P

I'm doing my real job right now and can't check the Glossary in the short window while my Elastic Beanstalk environment rebuilds, but I believe (1) yes, your Sisters of Duras trick works fine and (2) Sons of Mogh can fight each other this way, and now I'm thinking of other ways to get dual-personnel to kill each other. (Garak Has Some Issues?)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:
tlmirkes wrote:Does the dual personnel card complicate Arbiter selection in any way?
Dual-personnel cards complicate everything they touch. :P
Yup. My quick reading of the "specific criteria" clause suggests that you treat them as separate for figuring out which two Klingons are the strongest, but they pool for the actual fight.

So, for the Sisters and K'mpec example, the two strongest people are Lursa and B'Etor, so they would fight each other... and because they're duals, they'd each help the other against themselves and it would end up a tie? *shrug*.

If we swap K'mpec for Worf Son of Mogh (STR 10), then the two strongest are Worf and Lursa, and then B'Etor pitches in to kick Worf's hiney.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]