This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I've been chest deep in Errata information today, working to get our Hi-Res Errata File up to date (and making sure that all cards that have had errata have all versions with the most recent text). I've also been crunching numbers and stumbled across an interesting fact. So let's play a guessing game.

Without looking, what are the two (2) affiliations that have had no errata to any of their personnel or ships?

What's your guess? Post your reply, and then come back and see the answers:

As of Thursday, March 28th, 2019, there are no Hirogen or Vidiian personnel or ships that have had errata.

Did you get it right? Feel free to discuss, but no spoilers!

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I got 1 right.

I guessed [Hir] and [SF].

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I had the right answer in my head then guessed wrong.

I guessed [Vid] and [Fer]

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:I've been chest deep in Errata information today, working to get our Hi-Res Errata File up to date (and making sure that all cards that have had errata have all versions with the most recent text). I've also been crunching numbers and stumbled across an interesting fact. So let's play a guessing game.

Without looking, what are the two (2) affiliations that have had no errata to any of their personnel or ships?

What's your guess? Post your reply, and then come back and see the answers:

As of Thursday, March 28th, 2019, there are no Hirogen or Vidiian personnel or ships that have had errata.

Did you get it right? Feel free to discuss, but no spoilers!

-crp
I would guess kazon and vidiian just because there are so few to begin with. Possibly Hirogen too. DQ has changed very little since voyager and The Borg
 -  
Prophet
I'm weird and I like data, so expect more odds and ends like this as I keep digging around.

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Errr, I dispute this! I have another affiliation with no errata to ships or personnel:
my guess was Neutral and Vidiian - and Neutral do not appear to have any errata to either personnel or their non existant ships!
[Neu] [Neu] [Neu]
 -  
Prophet
I should have included facilities as well in my list, but good catch Paddy.

-crp

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:I'm weird and I like data, so expect more odds and ends like this as I keep digging around.

-crp
I do too! Keep posting them please!

For the record I had 1/2 right, then 2nd guessed myself, changed my answer, and was 100% wrong... :?
Is Sedis a captain?

No. You can command a ship without having the mili[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're right[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]