This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
As far as I can tell, we have not received an application or regional fee for this tournament, so it’s not officially flagged as a regional.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:As far as I can tell, we have not received an application or regional fee for this tournament, so it’s not officially flagged as a regional.
Plot twist!

In any event, it's the big dance for the NYC playgroup - correct predictions will still count towards the contest.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
Bigger plot twist:

A Temporal Benefactor has swooped in and paid the Regional fee for this tournament. I will be flagging it as such momentarily.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
Temporal Benefactor wrote:The timeline must be preserved! The belts must be linked! Romulus must have a contender at Continentals or the future is lost!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Congrats to Robin Honeycutt for going 4-0 and netting +30 ratings points for top honors of the day all around, to include an Earned Bye at Continentals and an improved shot at Da Belt!

Mark Panna finished 2nd overall with a 3-1 day and a +25 ratings change, losing only to Robin.

Wild Card Matt Sokol started out a little rough, but rallied to a 2-2 finish and a +2 ratings change - not bad for a new player!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
robin1234 wrote:group photo, minus matt , he had to leave
Nice picture. 8) The streaks of light are cool. Nice to see some faces, and seeing people have fun with the game, albeit from afar. :)
Slightly relatred: I also wish we could get a personal introductions page going, though, and exchange some thoughts and descriptions on ourselves. Is anybody -- new posters AND old veterans -- interested in telling something about themselves? And encourage new members to do the same?
Or is there something which makes this a really silly idea?

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]