This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a new Regional season, and it's time for a new predictions competition. Unlike last year, we're guessing who will be the Most Improved player by rating after the Regional. Just like previous years, the winner will get an Ambassador Foil, guesses need to be made before the day of the event, and non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10994
NYC Regional: New York City, New York
Last Year's Attendance: N/A
Last Year's Winner: N/A
Preregistered This Year: Robin Honeycutt (1739), Mark Panna (1597), Christopher Ghiorzi (1534), Bruce Parrish (1529), Jules (1508), Matthew Sokol (1500), Jack Johnson (1483)
My Prediction: Robin and Mark finished 3rd and 4th at Manassters last month - either one has what it takes to win this event. My money's on Mark rising to the occasion and taking that shiny new belt Robin had made.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Is that the same Matthew Sokol that won Star Wars CCG Worlds in 2000? If so, wow! Talk about a legacy new player.

Robin is the clear favorite to win but if he's going to lose it's most likely to be to Mark. That makes Mark the upside pick and my choice to net the biggest gain.

Watch out for Sokol though, he could make a splash debut. That's your wild card pick if you want to roll the dice.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Shambinks wrote:Most improved imo will most likely be Chris or Jules this tournament. Always love to see the community grow and branch out to new and end alike. So if u rly think of it we r all going to improve win or lose.
I don't disagree with your sentiment, but you still have to make one specific pick for contest purposes.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]