This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Hello Discovery Needs Help!
If you're a new player or revisiting the game, might I suggest the Online League and The Dojo's Discord Channel?

We're at about 120 players currently from all around the world and The Discord/The Online League is full of returning and/or new players just like yourself. We got a bunch of guys who can walk you through either first & second editions, or Tribbles and specifically Lackey.

...and if you aren't interested in playing yet - atleast come say hi and make some new chums. We talk about everything and can answer any questions you may have especially when the message boards around here seem lifeless and cold!

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery needs help wrote:Just wanted to say I love trekcc and thank you for keeping the game fun for all us players.
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
I remember in 2010 finding this site and going into a daze as all the memories flooded back and I realised that PEOPLE WERE STILL PLAYING. I was switching to my browser between deaths in DotA (I'm not very good at DotA) and I couldn't convey to my teammates the coolness of the thing I just discovered. mmmmmmm trek goodness.

It's even better now. Back then you couldn't just print any card you wanted. I still had to deal with... "ok but how do I catch up on cards?" ... not a problem anymore.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:I remember in 2010 finding this site and going into a daze as all the memories flooded back and I realised that PEOPLE WERE STILL PLAYING. I was switching to my browser between deaths in DotA (I'm not very good at DotA) and I couldn't convey to my teammates the coolness of the thing I just discovered. mmmmmmm trek goodness.

It's even better now. Back then you couldn't just print any card you wanted. I still had to deal with... "ok but how do I catch up on cards?" ... not a problem anymore.

True that I printed alot of core cards for every deck recently. It would be hard and cost alot to achieve that without trekcc
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I’m happy that you have found us. I love the fact that we’re still finding new/old and new/new folks 25 years after this game started.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was the same as you when I found this site a couple of years back.

I have since gotten back into the game (after not playing for 15ish years), re-connected with some old friends, and made some new ones here :)

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]