This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
It's a new Regional season, and it's time for a new predictions competition. Unlike last year, we're guessing who will be the Most Improved player by rating after the Regional. Just like previous years, the winner will get an Ambassador Foil, guesses need to be made before the day of the event, and non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11038
Minnesota Regional: Roseville, MN
Last Year's Attendance: 10 Players
Last Year's Winner: Kevin Jaeger
Preregistered This Year: Kevin Jaeger (2065), Jeremy Huth (1700), James Heaney (1660), Jason Tang (1654), Robin Bielefeldt (1407), Justin Kaufman (1341)
My Prediction: Kevin's rating is so astronomical, that even a win wouldn't move it that much. Huth seems particularly susceptible to the curse of being picked by me, so I'll let him off the hook by naming James Heaney this time.
Last edited by edgeofhearing on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I usually pick the second- or third-ranked person for biggest improvement, so, sure, let's go with me.

Jason won the last major event, though, so I'm not 100% on this.

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]