This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have printed a bunch of these and revisited history. I have to pack cards to let me do something with my discard pile. I have used temporal shifting in alot of decks. Everytime I rather have drawn kivas fago collector. Since I can do something with it. Temporal shifting is useless by itself to me anyway.

Do you think I'm missing something?

Temporal shifting

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?mod ... ardID=2223

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Kivas gets you 3, Temporal Shifting gets you 4. If you have enough TS in your deck, sometimes the card you discard to a played TS will be another TS. And if you're also using Revisionist History, it basically says "any card in your hand can be played as if it were Temporal Shifting" (well, once you have one in the discard).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:2 things, Mirror Image and Temporal Shifting could be used offensively.

Yeah but using it against my opponent is not very good in star trek. If there was a event that gave me BP when my opponent discards a card. I could see the point. Right now it would just make the game longer. Basically in MTG you can win the game by just playing a discard deck.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
Latok wrote:2 things, Mirror Image and Temporal Shifting could be used offensively.

Yeah but using it against my opponent is not very good in star trek. If there was a event that gave me BP when my opponent discards a card. I could see the point. Right now it would just make the game longer. Basically in MTG you can win the game by just playing a discard deck.
Using TS you can effectively deny your opponent an entire turn's worth of card draws for a lot of decks, and all it costs you is your regular card play. In the right deck, with a few other discard elements, you can come close to locking your opponent out of having a hand, which is extremely potent in Trek.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.