This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I watched your office hours from this last week. Don't know if you got my pm. So I will just post my response here.

Mirror ds9 has mirror ops which makes them stronger than alpha ds9. You can do the quarters and process ore. I put study divergent history in my deck. The problem with nors period is speed level. A post cage tos deck will always destroy a nor deck.

If finally ready to swim is too powerful then 5 year mission is more powerful in the end. You can kevin frts but not 5 year mission.

My terrian empire deck is ds9/ tos and very strong.

My organia peace treaty deck still has Sherman peak in it. Final frontier is not really better when you factor in the Klingons.

I would love to see delta get real free play engines. Home away from home is very limiting to be your main engine.

I would love to see ba'ku in the movies set.

I would love to see cc start making filler cards for the new sets. Just reprints with different pictures and basic personnel.

I have looked at alot of decks. I would love to see you ban the top 10 dilemmas for worlds. It would mix things up and force people to try different things. I looked at 100 decks. They had all of them in every deck. You said you banned and errated catds because overplayed in decks. I think it is time for these to be given the same treatment. I mean 473 dilemmas and only using 30 in alot of decks is honestly boring to me.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi all,

My next office hours will be next Tuesday, September 24th, at 6 PM Pacific time. I'm not sure yet exactly how it will be streaming, as Google has gotten rid of Hangouts on Air making it harder to stream. But I'll figure it out, and I'll post the details as soon as I can.

I look forward to seeing you there. I'll be taking questions here on the forums and in The Dojo's #first_edition channel.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
I'm going to give Lightstream one more try tonight for this, so hopefully it works and we have no technical issues. If you've got any topic suggestions or questions, hit me up here or in the Discord. I'm planning on having a guest tonight as well.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
Having some technical issues... it turns out you can't use Lightstream on mobile, which explains a lot - and my guest is on mobile. Looking for a workaround or an alternative.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Ooo, I hadn't heard that about Jeremy Commandeur. That makes me really sincerely happy.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I did enjoy the discussion but too much time was spent on High Command.

I think this is one card we can debate for ages.

It probably ended up a little under powered. Vulcans still have plenty of good tools in their deck they're just gonna be a little slower.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Spectre9 wrote:I did enjoy the discussion but too much time was spent on High Command.

I think this is one card we can debate for ages.

It probably ended up a little under powered. Vulcans still have plenty of good tools in their deck they're just gonna be a little slower.
As someone who complained about TOS speed solvers, I would hope that you at least agree with my point that taking a control option off the table just as said TOS speed solvers were hitting their stride probably wasn't the best thing for game balance.

It's more about that general point than the Vulcan specifics.

Don't worry, Vulcans are still good. Really good. I'm just not sure Power Vulcans are the best example of that statement now.
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks,

I've having all kinds of technology problems right now. Slow internet leading to choppy video, my mic isn't working, and it's been really frustrating. So today's office hours will be old school! I'll be in the chat room and on The Dojo's discord for the next hour, answering questions. I might just have a spoiler for you.

Join me if you can!

-crp
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0