This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Went good IMHO. Maybe just pick a couple places for questions maybe than try to cover them all?

I like hangouts/youtube but I won't be offended if you move to Facebook live or something - but I know several people don't have FB...
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Thanks for everyone who joined me for office hours tonight. I'll post links to the replay in the top post once YouTube finishes rendering them.

I'm looking for suggestions for a European friendly time for the next session, sometime in the June 15th-19th window. Let me know what would work for you guys.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
I haven't had any feedback on a good time for European players, and I don't want to guess, so my next Office Hours will be at the same time as the first ones. Tuesday, June 18th, at 6 PM Pacific time.

To make things a bit easier on me, I'll only be taking questions this time from the YouTube Live Chat and the Trek CC Chat room. If you can't make the live show, please post any of your questions ahead of time here and I'll make sure to answer them. For future shows, I plan on rotating where I pay attention to so that everyone is included.

-crp

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was trying to figure out a good time to propose for my locale as well as yours, but I can't wrap my head around it. Planning -- and dividing my time properly -- is not my strong suit.

I would (have) be(en) interested in discussing / asking about the possibilities to reward casual play, and how those ideas are coming along. I'd love to help. (Pun intended.) :) I brainstormed some ideas some weeks back, I'd have to find the topic though... :P

If I can make it, I might be in the chat. Otherwise, please consider this as my contribution.

:borg:

Oh, PS, on YouTube I saw that there were some problems with the sound quality in the stream (mic or software or something), was it possible to resolve that? Good luck for the next time! :D :cross: :thumbsup:
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
MidnightLich wrote:To make things a bit easier on me, I'll only be taking questions this time from the YouTube Live Chat and the Trek CC Chat room. If you can't make the live show, please post any of your questions ahead of time here and I'll make sure to answer them.
Someone please ask Charlie to wish my parents a happy Anniversary.
 -  
Prophet
Folks, I'm sorry, but I need to cancel tonight's office hours. Suffice it to say, I'm having a day of poor mental health and I need to focus on what I've got in front of me. I won't be able to give you the time and attention you deserve. I hope you can forgive this.

I have scheduled my next office hours for Saturday, July 6th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific time.

I'll check back in later tonight and answer any questions that might have popped up.

-crp

PS: Ross, happy anniversary to your parents!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lich' new post popped up while I wrote:
Faithful Reader wrote:Someone please ask Charlie to wish my parents a happy Anniversary.
I think you just did, here. :thumbsup:

When is the chat? I can never get these world clocks straight. :x Is it already over? Have I missed it? :shifty:

Maybe for the better... I do need the sleep. :(

Note to self: first figure out how internet works. Then figure out time zones. :borg:
I'm sorry to read that, Lich! I wish you all the best with whatever's on your plate. (I am out of any loops -- which is OK.)

Now, if you need a distraction -- and want to -- you can look at my question; it's above.

But get well first. Take your time and take care. :cross:
 -  
Prophet
I'll be going live with my Office Hours shortly. I'll be in the CC's chat room and on the YouTube chat for the broadcast to answer questions, or you can join me on the broadcast for a discussion. If there's no questions, I'll be working on 1E for the time. To watch the stream, click on this link:

http://youtu.be/PwOnA0tQmb0

If you'd like to join the stream and participate, you can click here:

Join the Hangout

You can also reply to this thread if you have any questions.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
I'll be going live with my Office Hours shortly. I'll be in the CC's chat room and on the YouTube chat for the broadcast to answer questions, or you can join me on the broadcast for a discussion. I have some topics that have been submitted, but if we get through those and don't have more, I'll be working on 1E for the time. To watch the stream, click on this link:

http://youtu.be/Zaw43oZITAs

If you'd like to join the stream and participate, you can click here:

Join the Hangout

You can also reply to this thread if you have any questions.

-crp
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]