This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was thinking about making a gamma/delta deck. If I have to put barzan wormhole and negotiations in the deck. It is a failure already.

I know wormhole interrupts and slipdrive event. I'm wondering if there is another way.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:I was thinking about making a gamma/delta deck. If I have to put barzan wormhole and negotiations in the deck. It is a failure already.
You don't need Wormhole Negotiations to use Barzan if you only plan to go between Gamma and Delta. Just seed a Barzan, park your fleet on it, play one from hand to relocate it (which brings along aforementioned fleet).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:I was thinking about making a gamma/delta deck. If I have to put barzan wormhole and negotiations in the deck. It is a failure already.
You don't need Wormhole Negotiations to use Barzan if you only plan to go between Gamma and Delta. Just seed a Barzan, park your fleet on it, play one from hand to relocate it (which brings along aforementioned fleet).
Ok interesting for sure.
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !