This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
LuthySloan wrote:May the [CF] of Reunited Legends be when its seeded, or during my 1+ turn?
On your turn.
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 -  
Community Contributor
The only downloads allowed during the seed phase are:

* Explicit seed-phase downloads ("When seeded, you may download Transporter Mixup.") (obviously)
* Immediate downloads ("Seeds on table; download Deep Space Station K-7.") (makes sense implicitly)
* Special downloads [DL] (" [DL] Remote Interference")

I have no idea why [DL] gets to do this, since [DL] is ordinarily a regular action. You can't take regular actions during the seed phase. Other downloads that are regular actions (like Reunite Legends) don't work during the seed phase.
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote: I have no idea why [DL] gets to do this, since [DL] is ordinarily a regular action.
If memory serves, it's a time-saving measure, since otherwise you just suspend-play the moment the game starts and download them all anyway. End result is the same, but it's a bit faster if you can have them set-aside like your AMS and other seed phase downloads, rather than shuffling up, then immediately searching the deck for them. (Also, you get a minor buff in that none of your DLs can end up in your opening hand)

Jared FW Kris 100-35

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]