This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi when i solved stop first ontact+9billion all borg and Harness Deice + Omega Particle successfull Done, count than all Borg Objective with point boxes times 4 means one Establish Gateway counts 100 points?
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Yes it would but you should've already won since you'd either have 100 or 110 points from completing those two objectives with a planet and space scouted, the only way to do it would be to go out of your way and assimilate a non-AQ homeworld and Harness Particle not in the AQ as well. I can't think of any way to make Borg lose points but there's probably some card.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Latok wrote:Yes it would but you should've already won since you'd either have 100 or 110 points from completing those two objectives with a planet and space scouted, the only way to do it would be to go out of your way and assimilate a non-AQ homeworld and Harness Particle not in the AQ as well. I can't think of any way to make Borg lose points but there's probably some card.
Off the top of my head:

Balancing Act
The Line Must Be Drawn Here

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]