This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:Which cards allow me to raise the Borg's Strenght Attributes

for the moment knew three cards
A unique Drone from the borg (+3)
A universal drone (+2)
Varon T Disrupter gathered with a special drone (double)
any cards else?
I'm getting the impression you might want to do some battling with your Borg.... Might i suggest if you get some personnel to attack on a planet, you forget varon-t and stock the strength drones. Then if your opponent has a bunch of weapons you use Temporal conduit to download Stone Knives and Bearskins, then go to town.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
There's also a universal STRENGTH and CUNNING drone (6/12 Sentinel Drone), which can be nice for variety. (Also, it does the fun toggle of odd-even attributes).

But I'd agree that you want bodies more than equipment for Borg, since your boosters are also your stronger Borg to begin with. Also, don't forget 3/19 Talon Drone to turn those stuns into assimilates. Remember, a true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place and making them be on your team instead.

The thing to watch for is that you will have a *lot* of [SCD] drones, which means you need to make sure you also have enough of the other subcommands to fly around and such.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Not the Varon-T Disruptor.

Hand weapons are irrelevant.
Glossary, Page 13, Borg, final paragraph wrote: Other Borg Restrictions – Borg do not commandeer (they assimilate instead), and do not use hand weapons for any purpose.
Sorry to burst your bubble. I thought I remembered this was the case so I checked.
Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]