This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Nessi wrote:Are they?
Lolz no

Slip it in them :wink:
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Nessi wrote:Ah oki funny thing a ceti eel controlled borg what does khan want to do with a singele drone?
Why stop at one, make your own collective like Lore.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Nessi wrote:Ah oki funny thing a ceti eel controlled borg what does khan want to do with a singele drone?
Here's a fun trick

There are weird mission/scouting rules. Typically, a brainwashed/Eeled Borg cannot help attempt missions, because they still abide by the Borg rules

BUT, if you Eel a bunch of Borg, and use Memory Wipe on your ship, they become non aligned and can help attempt missions, and even share skills if you Eel the right ones :wink:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
Here's a fun trick

There are weird mission/scouting rules. Typically, a brainwashed/Eeled Borg cannot help attempt missions, because they still abide by the Borg rules

BUT, if you Eel a bunch of Borg, and use Memory Wipe on your ship, they become non aligned and can help attempt missions, and even share skills if you Eel the right ones :wink:
Whelp. I played this wrong. Sorry James

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
pfti wrote:Whelp. I played this wrong. Sorry James
Best to double check though.

The Borg rules in the glossary does state that the rules apply to the Borg affiliation, it says nothing about species.

Kinda like that Kazon loophole that allows them to be assimilated if you Memory Wipe their ship.

:)
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
pfti wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:
Here's a fun trick

Whelp. I played this wrong. Sorry James
Eh. If the Rulesmaster and the Rulebook author both fail to notice something in a game, that thing is too obscure.

Doubt it made much of a difference. Khan could solo Amnesty Talks, and I think all my dilemmas could do was slow you up.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Eh. If the Rulesmaster and the Rulebook author both fail to notice something in a game, that thing is too obscure.

Doubt it made much of a difference. Khan could solo Amnesty Talks, and I think all my dilemmas could do was slow you up.
Yeah, my guess is I solve one fewer mission, but still a MW. Ohh the rules calamity of that game!

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]