This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In Official Tournament Format, to win you must have 100 point and completed one Alpha quadrant mission and one planet mission and one space mission. If you did not complete an Alpha mission, you need 40 more points. If you did not complete both a planet and space mission, you need 40 more points.

So an all planet Gamma deck needs 180 points to win.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote:In Official Tournament Format, to win you must have 100 point and completed one Alpha quadrant mission and one planet mission and one space mission. If you did not complete an Alpha mission, you need 40 more points. If you did not complete both a planet and space mission, you need 40 more points.

Unless you are playing homestead incident. All you need is space and planet that add up to 100pts. You can stay in gamma the whole game. Design wants people to be more interactive. Homestead is the total counter to it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
winterflames wrote:In Official Tournament Format, to win you must have 100 point and completed one Alpha quadrant mission and one planet mission and one space mission. If you did not complete an Alpha mission, you need 40 more points. If you did not complete both a planet and space mission, you need 40 more points.

Unless you are playing homestead incident. All you need is space and planet that add up to 100pts. You can stay in gamma the whole game. Design wants people to be more interactive. Homestead is the total counter to it.
If you had to attempt 3 missions, you will have faced my sleeper and encountered my scout and faced my diplomats. I think we can agree that interactivity can be brought to your hideyhole. Plus I love has some issues cards. They are awesome.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dilemmas are not interactive in my book. They are your defense. It is just like in American football. Dilemmas are your defense but if your offensive never plays the other team. It is a pretty boring defensive game.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Dilemmas are not interactive in my book. They are your defense. It is just like in American football. Dilemmas are your defense but if your offensive never plays the other team. It is a pretty boring defensive game.
My point was to use your dilemma choices to ensure interaction, even against opponents who turtle up in another quadrant. Downloaded dilemmas are your friend. Plus, you can sybok or duras your opponents, and you can Augment and ferengi them. Get your Girls into it. There are so many ways to get your peeps on your opponents missions, you could fill your tent with just dilemmas peeps.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]