This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Which seems for example the fed player the best way tohandel the Borg ship dilema
Anti Matter Spray (Can i play it before the Dilema attacks?)
Shield Enhancments a good way?
Tempora Rift like dilemas functioning?
Any other ideas ?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:Which seems for example the fed player the best way tohandel the Borg ship dilema
Any other ideas ?
The easiest thing to do is to just not be present with it. The dilemma goes into play at the end of the spaceline and moves towards you on every turn. if you have ships out, just dock them at a facility if the facility's 50% boost will get you to 24 shields. If not, just fly the ship past the cube so you are on the other side of its direction of motion.

if you have a small ship like a shuttle, you are probably playing some means of landing that ship. if you land, you are also safe from attack.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Resistance is futile give in to the borg. It would solve all your problems. I actually play with the unerrata version. So kind of worth it for 45 pts if you got enough weapons. The bad you damage it and opponent steals the points.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:Which seems for example the fed player the best way tohandel the Borg ship dilema
Any other ideas ?
Hugh is an option but since there is no reliable way for a non Borg player to download it that makes it pretty hard to count on. Borg players also have the option of Retask as long as they have what they need for the card.

You should be able to use Anti-Matter Spread before the dilemma attacks but I might be wrong here. Riker from First Contact will even download it. Shields over 13 will help protect the ship so something shield enhancers work okay as long as any requirements are met (like Nutational Shields needing Engineer or Captain's Log for ships with matching commanders aboard.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Resistance is futile give in to the borg. It would solve all your problems.
Indeed. You must comply. :borg:

(Also, Disco was right and I was at least partially wrong; sorry, I couldn't help but edit the thread title in this post. [But that doesn't repair the overall topic title.] Typos happen. And of course it's OK that not everybody speaks perfect or native English -- neither do I. But... can we at least take a bit more care about it? As in, write Borg instead of Bo0rg? And read things back, before posting them? It hurts my language synthesis & interpretation subprocessor. :P )
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]