This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I swear I posted this last night but I can't find it. maybe i dreamed it? LOL

So questions..........

When downloading personnel to a planet or opponent's ship or facility with a dilemma (like Enemies of the State or newly released Entertaining Display, there is no reason they need to be compatible, correct?

So with Entertaining Display + Let Me Help, I could download three females of three different affiliations, who all becomes 1 woman separate away teams on the planet?

Second question is, if those three women have security, could I slap Post Garrison on the planet on my turn? I have 3 security there, even if they are not compatible.

What nastiness could you do with Entertaining Display + Let Me Help?

How about [NA] Seven of Nine (League Promo) + Tasha Yar - Alternate + Worf & Jadzia

They have 3 Security to enable Post Garrison.

Yar DLs the phaser.

With the phaser, is personnel battle, Seven is strength 16, Yar 10, Worf&Jadzia 20. Tough fight!!!!!!!!!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote:I swear I posted this last night but I can't find it. maybe i dreamed it? LOL

So questions..........

When downloading personnel to a planet or opponent's ship or facility with a dilemma (like Enemies of the State or newly released Entertaining Display, there is no reason they need to be compatible, correct?

So with Entertaining Display + Let Me Help, I could download three females of three different affiliations, who all becomes 1 woman separate away teams on the planet?

Second question is, if those three women have security, could I slap Post Garrison on the planet on my turn? I have 3 security there, even if they are not compatible.

How about [NA] Seven of Nine (League Promo) + Tasha Yar - Alternate + Worf & Jadzia

Yar DLs the phaser.

With the phaser, is personnel battle, Seven is strength 16, Yar 10, Worf&Jadzia 20. Tough fight!!!!!!!!!
Yes it works either way, though 3 compatible personnel have more staying power.

If you have 3 randos that aren't compatible they form 3 separate away teams which means your opponent only has to take one out to blow up your Post Garrison.

I've had a few thoughts along the same lines... :shifty:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you searched I asked about Fengri infestion dilemma. Since normal reporting would put them under house arrest. When you download personal it is basically special reporting personal just like dominion War efforts. Another example downloading a different quantet ship using spacedoor. It is still special reporting that way too.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:I swear I posted this last night but I can't find it. maybe i dreamed it? LOL

So questions..........

Yar DLs the phaser.

Hey this is still a good Federation Post Garrison team. Add Q'apla in there for Worf & Jadzia, Oh by the way, with a Type II Phaser Worf and Jadzia are not Strength 20, they are Strength 22 as the phaser provides two to both of their strength totals.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
can we lift the OTF personnel download restriction for dilemma-personnel-downloads?

There are so many good new personnel downloading dilemmas now.
And think of th good old combos with Scout encounter. They are all useless within OTF.
And I am always running a big risk, when I am playing with 2 personnel downloading dilemmas, because my opponent can unstop his team and attempt again and my next Dilemma is nullified. Or I have bad luck and he faces a personnel downloading dilemma at another mission in the same turn - the same problem -> nullified...
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Enabran wrote:can we lift the OTF personnel download restriction for dilemma-personnel-downloads?

There are so many good new personnel downloading dilemmas now.
And think of th good old combos with Scout encounter. They are all useless within OTF.
And I am always running a big risk, when I am playing with 2 personnel downloading dilemmas, because my opponent can unstop his team and attempt again and my next Dilemma is nullified. Or I have bad luck and he faces a personnel downloading dilemma at another mission in the same turn - the same problem -> nullified...
The reason there are so many good downloading dilemmas is because the restriction exists.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]