This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Honestly home away from home is very limiting to me. I mean at best I get to play a small star personal for free. I'm looking for a free play engine like other federation decks.

There is a super powerful one on the banned list. Of that is banned for obvious reasons.

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Honestly far away from home is very limiting to me. I mean at best I get to play a small star personal for free. I'm looking for a free play engine like other federation decks.

There is a super powerful one on the banned list. Of that is banned for obvious reasons.

Thanks for your help.
I am not working on a Voyager Delta Quadrant deck, but I am working on an Alpha Quadrant one based as close as I can make it on the relaunch novels. Mine is based primarily on Full Complement of Shuttles, They Call Themselves the Maquis, and Group Therapy. I have read from various posts on the forum that FCS and GT have helped a lot with DQ Voyager.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Honestly far away from home is very limiting to me. I mean at best I get to play a small star personal for free. I'm looking for a free play engine like other federation decks.

Thanks for your help.
I am not working on a Voyager Delta Quadrant deck, but I am working on an Alpha Quadrant one based as close as I can make it on the relaunch novels. Mine is based primarily on Full Complement of Shuttles, They Call Themselves the Maquis, and Group Therapy. I have read from various posts on the forum that FCS and GT have helped a lot with DQ Voyager.
I keep wanting to make a full complement of shuttles deck. I just not figured out what personal and other stuff I want in the deck yet. I have tried enterprise e personal with it. It didn't go well at all. So still trying different things. I would suggest you put a few rengerates in your deck. One thing I found really helps is spacedoor. You can get 2 shuttles out first turn.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]