This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm begging design instead of revisiting old stuff over again. Voyager has the personal but look at the decks. If there was a pure voyager tournament. It would be no surprises in it. Since there is really only 2 ways to build every kind of deck. The show really needs help in the game.

I mean federation are suppose to be the star of the show. Federation is hands down the weakest by simply not really having a free play real engine. I mean there best free play was banned a long time ago. The time location is only for holograms. Home away from home only gives you a small star if you are within the restrictions. War council was nerfed so does not benefit federation as much as before the errata.

The ban and errata makes sense. I'm just simply saying if you are playing a federation voyager deck vs alot of other afflications. You will be really at a disadvantage in the game.

So it is time. Thanks for your time.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
[1E-DQ] was so good, for so long, from right after the release of Voyager (ask Josh Sheets what happened when he didn't get his boxes of Voyager in time for his Regional), that Design has been rightly wary of giving them too many more tools.

I believe a Voyager block is in the works, but Design wants to get all the other factions up to speed first, so that Voyager is then coming from behind and can be given a power bump to bring them up to par with everyone else.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:[1E-DQ] was so good, for so long, from right after the release of Voyager (ask Josh Sheets what happened when he didn't get his boxes of Voyager in time for his Regional), that Design has been rightly wary of giving them too many more tools.

I believe a Voyager block is in the works, but Design wants to get all the other factions up to speed first, so that Voyager is then coming from behind and can be given a power bump to bring them up to par with everyone else.
Well that is good news. I'm a unique deck maker. So I find it boring if my deck is almost the same as my opponent's decks. So my friend has hirogen and kazon decks. So I won't do them just for that reason. I hated the vidillans so much I don't care about spelling there name right. So no desire to play them. I have already pointing out about voyager federation here. So basically besides borg I really don't have alot of options when it comes to delta decks. I guess I could do something with holograms but it takes so many cards to make a full hologram deck run in the current game. I'm fine only having a few in decks here and there.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]