This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Huh? Why did you 'close' this? I was looking for it! :? It's not... say, common practice if you're not a mod.

And my comments were certainly not negative, to anyone! :x

You're quick to jump the rifle sometimes -- you know that, you said it yourself, but it's also what's fun account about you -- once people who don't like quick reactions and your way of learning, get around that and see how you are. (You can help them with that.)

I'm just trying to build bridges for you here (and elsewhere). Don't make me think I'm flogging a dead horse again, please. :(
Last edited by SudenKapala on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
KazonPADD wrote:The Cage
Beep beep!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:Huh? Why did you 'close' this? I was looking for it! :? It's not... say, common practice if you're not a mod.

And my comments were certainly not negative, to anyone! :x

You're quick to jump the rifle sometimes -- you know that, you said it yourself, but it's also what's fun account about you -- once people who don't like quick reactions and your way of learning, get around that and see how you are. (You can help them with that.)

I'm just trying to build bridges for you here (and elsewhere). Don't make me think I'm flogging a dead horse again, please. :(
OK! In the mean time, I've come to understand the ideas behind the above, and the topic-renaming.

And while I don't agree with 'closing' any topic in this manner, and for these reasons; at least I understand why it was done (and that it was not because of what I said -- as I was afraid of, since my post was the last before the 'closing').

And I understand that, while Disco's manner of learning and discussing is at times a bit out-of-the-box (he has said so, and tried to explain why that is, himself), he's here to learn and participate, and doing both of those things with enthusiasm and passion for the game. He's not always the most polite or tactful person, but we know that this is not personal.

Because.

What I do like about Disco is that, if he gets upset with something, AFAIK he does not resort to personal name-calling and blows-beneath-belt. He shows his frustration -- like I do -- in different ways. And while annoying in its own right, it's at least not condescending or rude in a personal manner.

And he's very willing to talk about these things, I've found -- hence the above confusion of mine could be quickly resolved.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]