This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:Self explanatory. Give us your top 3 cards from the cage that you think are the best. Gameplay, flavor, whatever.

Mine:

1. Thrasian powers: this card is ridiculously strong. Strong in early game, stronger mid game. At its weakest it's still a better qualifier than Trilithium raid. Works in any deck but both hurts and helps control decks the best. Expect to reveal white eyes at your first legal tournament.

2. Access archives. Solving this for an unstealable 50 points will not be difficult. I'm pissy though Borg can't assimilate it from both a gameplay and trek sense perspective. The Borg want to assimilate knowledge! As always with missions, if it proves itself too good (it will) expect it to get duped and the meta gaming begins.

3. Let me help. Im all for opening up new dilemma strategies. Nor sure it will be super good or anything but there might be something there.....
I'm really curious to see what kind of nastiness can be cooked up by people with Thrasian powers. This card presents some REALLY tough decision making.

Do I take the stop now, try to play many cards, then come back next turn?
Do I discard something vital to pass?

best option is a huge away team to just pass it LOL put higher the fewer behind it!!!!!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Not_always_but_often wrote: Can't you just choose not to solve in 1E after clearing dilemmas? Of course, then you waste a turn waiting, but after that, you get 80 points.
Nope - attempting the mission includes attempting to solve it. Only workaround is to not have the mission requirements.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]