This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
jrch5618 wrote:Quadrant icons only really matter when reporting a card via a facility or if the card in question specifies its presence or absence. Thus, you can report Tuvok or First Officer Spock to Observe Ritual if you desire.

(Of course, if using Final Fronter, Tuvok isn't [OS] so can't be your freebie.)

I know about special reporting in the game. I just have been told it only works if it is to a clearly defined location. So I guess Vulcan works that way. I have special reported a mirror ship to alpha facilty using spacedoor. I have ASP personnel all over the place. I have reporting both delta quadrant andriods to dr soong. So I could make them fight each other.
This is also true. If you don't have a destination, you have to choose one - and if it's a facility, the quadrant rules apply. Observe Ritual gives you a destination for Vulcans. Though, using Final Frontier at Observe Ritual, the only thing this really gains you is FO-Spock and his bodyguards :D

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote:Marika will download her friends to be with her
You've got it all right except this part. Marika's gametext does not provide a destination for the download. So they have to download to somewhere they are already allowed to report. Usually, that will be a [1E-DQ] facility.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
commdecker wrote:
You've got it all right except this part. Marika's gametext does not provide a destination for the download. So they have to download to somewhere they are already allowed to report. Usually, that will be a [1E-DQ] facility.
Ah, right, since it's not a [DL], just text that says "download", it doesn't imply the destination of "here".

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:
commdecker wrote:
Ah, right, since it's not a [DL], just text that says "download", it doesn't imply the destination of "here".

It is nice to see veterans mess up every now and then with the 1000 sub rules. It makes us rookie players not feel so bad honestly. I still to this day can't remember finally ready to swim and continuing mission everytime. I can remember deyos card draw which makes no sense.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Oh, I may have been into this game since 95 and have an all but AGT but including all UR's and multi affiliation cards in both colors collection, but I'm no veteran.

I think I'm wrong far more often than I'm right about this game.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]