This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Just an FYI that my column for tomorrow will be late, or not show up until Thursday. I've just gotten back from Atlanta last night, and I'm playing catch up around the house today. I'm 99% sure it won't be done in time to post tonight.

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I deleted a double post of this topic.
 -  
Prophet
Since I started this topic...

What do you all think of this column? Do you read it regularly? Occasionally? Or never? If never, what would you like to see that might get you to read it?

My regular features are details about the biggest news of the week, a review of the road to worlds events, summaries of events played over the previous week and a look ahead at the next week. Occasionally I do contests, Top 10 lists, "This Day in Trek", and a look at the CC's archives. What other things would you like to see?

How can I make this column better serve you?

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
:thumbsup:

Always a good read!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I always read it, don't always have anything to say after, always am glad to have read it.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I read it every week and love doing so. A highlight of my Wednesday morning. That picture with Robin... HILARIOUS!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I read it every week. It's part of my Wednesday routine now.

:thumbsup:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:What do you all think of this column? Do you read it regularly? Occasionally? Or never?
I always browse it, like a newspaper, to pick out subjects that interest me, and read those.
Somehow -- can't quite explain yet -- the fact that you put it together, feels positive for me. Even the things I don't read. It lends to the game -- or shows of the game -- a sense of vitality, or urgency, or life, or importance.
Sorry. Can't find the words to match my idea/feeling. :?
It's a good thing for me. Keep it up, it promotes the game. :thumbsup: :)

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Regularly but not as soon as it comes out. Sometimes I miss a week and then read 2 in 1 go.

What I'd really love in more in depth deck techs.

I struggle to understand how any of the popular decks work. Even after reading all the cards and trying them out on Lackey I still miss a heap of the important interactions.

Perhaps this content is there but buried and difficult to find.

By Borg King
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Love it! Always a good read and a great way to highlight what's been going on here if you've been away for a little while. Great stuff! Always love the tourny info as I'm pretty stranded out here on the Rock.

Before The Cage was released there was a call for [OS] [Fed] deck submissions to use in upcoming articles about the release; is that still happening or are we just not there yet? The prize for having your deck featured seems pretty cooooool!

:borg:

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The weekly column is very well done, both informative and fun to read.
It is exciting to see when a new one appears on the main page and I find myself going through the whole thing. :)

It cannot be easy to put something like that together on a weekly basis, but it is very much appreciated! :cheersL:
 -  
Prophet
Speaking of, I must have made a mistake when I submitted the article yesterday. It didn't go up at the tick as it usually does, but it should be up now.

-crp

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's up!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation